Search The File Cabinet of Verbal Diarrhea

Thursday, March 27, 2008

FEVER is on tomorrow night



MUDI returns to FEVER tomorrow night, and we've got a great night planned. We'll have new stuff from Cut Copy, Long Blondes, Goldfrapp, M83, We Are Scientists, and possibly more that I'm forgetting right now. It's also your last chance to scope us out before next Friday's raffle. Better make sure you're spending your dollars on a chance with the right one (hint: me!).

Upcoming FEVER Events:

April 4th - "Win a date with the staff" raffle for Bryan's House and Operation Kindness
April 11th - (Unofficial?) British Sea Power after party
May 2nd - El Macho's birthday bonanza

"Soundtrack Night II: Stayin' Alive" will probably happen sometime between the BSP party and my birthday bash. Speaking of which, have you ever been to an El Macho birthday bash? I think I've been to two of them. I can't really remember.

No comments:

Blog Archive