Search The File Cabinet of Verbal Diarrhea

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Opening Day



I wish the result had been better (Baltimore 8, Rangers 1), but there's still nothing quite like Opening Day at a baseball stadium. Yes, I'm a big Rangers fan. Even when I was living in New York, and my roomate was yelling at the TV on every Yankees at bat, I was still keeping track of what was going on in Arlington. There are a few of us Rangers fans who you could easily compare to Cubs fans. We go into the season knowing that it will be a long summer, and we'll be lucky if we get 75 wins, yet we still cheer them on. There are some good players on the team (Michael Young is pictured), but for some reason, it never quite works out in the end. Oh well...

You'll likely see some more baseball talk here on the FEVER blog.

No comments:

Blog Archive