Search The File Cabinet of Verbal Diarrhea

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dead Disqo?

The kids with Disqo Disco, also known as Sydney Confirm, may have had their gear stolen after their set at Hailey's last night. If you were in the area, and you can help them out, I'm sure they'd appreciate it. Here's the statement from their MySpace page:


Alright, so it looks like our DJ equipment got stolen last night in Denton. I am 98% sure of this, however I have yet to confirm it is not still at Hailey's.



If anybody was in Denton last night around 800 Hickory (or Oak, I don't remember for sure), and you might have seen some suspicious activity, let me know. Denton Police have let me know there's shit they can/want to do about it, so that sucks a little too.



MISSING:
2 Pioneer CDJ 200s
1 Pioneer DJM 400
all cords
in a black numark case

womp fuckin womp womp guys, it looks like we're going to have trouble DJing for a while.



-DD


EDIT: Game on. These guys always have a few tricks up their sleeves, so they're still working all of their scheduled dates. I need to get back out to their Tuesday gig. I've been having to work early on Wednesdays lately, which means no fun the night before.

No comments:

Blog Archive