Search The File Cabinet of Verbal Diarrhea

Sunday, May 25, 2008

FEVER - playlist for 5/23

So, another week, another EPIC FAIL. I plugged my hard drive in, and no response. It was working just fine at the house, but somewhere between 6pm and 10pm, the power supply fried. Maybe I should just go back to CDs.

Here's the partial playlist from Friday. I say partial, because after awhile, we just stopped keeping track. The rest of my notebook is filled with Cameron and CG doodles.

Supergrass - Butterfly
Those Dancing Days - Those Dancing Days
The Jam - That's Entertainment
Lemon Jelly - '68 AKA Only Time
Ima Robot - Creeps Me Out
Hot Chip - Out at the Pictures
Portishead - Silence
Cassius - Toop Toop
Trash 80 - Move Your Feet
Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You
Trans Am - I Want it All
Cut Copy - Feel the Love
Ultravox - The Voice
Datarock - Sex Me Up
Talking Heads - Life During Wartime
LCD Soundsystem - Us vs. Them
OMD - Enola Gay
Joy Division - Digital
Devo - That's Good
Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love?
Darkel - TV Destroy
Neimo - Hot Girl
Pulp - Death II
Zoot Woman - Living in a Magazine
Ladytron - High Rise
The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again
Kaiser Chiefs - Every Day I Love You Less and Less
Aha - Take On Me
The Presets - Eucalyptus
Simian - Never Be Alone
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
ELO - I'm Alive
Fischerspooner - The 15th
ABBA - Gimme Gimme Gimme
Styx - Mr. Roboto
Mission Giant - All in a Night's Work
LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk is Playing at My House
Bis - Silver Spoon
She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart
Pulp - Common People
The Black Ghosts - Any Way You Choose To Give It
Cut Copy - Going Nowhere
Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks
David Bowie - Let's Dance
Los Campesinos - You! Me! Dancing!

And the details get sketchy after that...

Thanks to everyone that came out. We'll see you soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive