Search The File Cabinet of Verbal Diarrhea

Friday, June 6, 2008

FEVER tonight

I missed the Ladytron show last night because I just wasn't feeling up to going. Did you go? How was it?

Anyway,we're back tonight with another edition of FEVER. Come on down after the Cure show and dance with us. As usual, the music starts at 10pm, the drinks are cheap, and it's absolutely free to get in.

Also, with the ongoing construction of the Fair Park rail station, parking is becoming a bit of a bitch down in Expo Park, so the earlier you can get down there, the better.

FEVER
Fallout Lounge
835 Exposition Avenue, Dallas
10pm-2am

EDIT: Okay, now Cameron says we're giving out some sort of free DVD to the best Robert Smith look-a-like, and that we're going to "goth it up a bit". This is the first I've heard about this, but I don't plan on "gothing" anything. Should be a fun time regardless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went. There's a somewhat lame review up on my blog: http://halfwayhip.typepad.com/halfway_hip/

I'm much more into Datarock than Ladytron, so I only stayed for about 10 Ladytron songs. I LOVE Datarock, though, and they did not disappoint.

Blog Archive