Search The File Cabinet of Verbal Diarrhea

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FEVER - The Podcast?

I'm looking for ways to become creative again during my new found unemployment. I've considered the idea of doing a FEVER-style podcast, and I think it's time for that idea to become a reality. Also, I find myself missing my radio days. For those of you who haven't known me that long, I had a very successful show on UTA Radio for a year and a half. That run ended in 2002. Basically, I played music that I liked, and that's what you'll get with this podcast. It'll be fun, plus you all get to hear my sexy, made for radio voice!

One last thing: If anyone out there reading this has any sort of employment leads in the D/FW area, let me know. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Software has been purchased. I'm waiting for the license to show up in my inbox. I'm a bit like Bart Simpson when he kept asking "Where's my spy camera?".

No comments:

Blog Archive