Search The File Cabinet of Verbal Diarrhea

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Something I just wanted to say is "Neon Plastix"

From MŮDI:

Ok so I was drunk one night and was depressed and felt the world was just going to shit on me no matter what I did.  So I kinda did a little soul searching on Myspace, "yes" I said it Myspace.  Well sometimes you can find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  So anyways I found this band last year Neon Plastix, which the name is ehh? 80s but wasn't expecting such an explosive sound.  The song that caught my eye was Indecision's.  So anyways I bought up all that was available from this band, and wasn't a bit disappointed.  Ok enough flapping my pie hole.  If you are a fan of retro style balls to the wall 80s then I am pretty sure you will dig this gem. Oh and they have a new albume out for 2010 called "AWESOME MOVES"...Which is indeed a keeper!



This band can be found here if you would like to get more of this: Buy Neon Plastix!

Blog Archive