Search The File Cabinet of Verbal Diarrhea

Sunday, February 15, 2009

SXSW schedule is now live - loaded with free music

The official showcase schedule for this year's South by Southwest festival is now up and running on the official site.

The best part about the schedule going up every year is all of the free music you can stock up on from artists around the world. There's some great stuff out there, so browse around and check out some new bands.

I'm looking at going down there, but I don't think I'll be doing anything official. I went last year and saw all of the bands I wanted to see on free day show bills. I'll likely do the same thing this year. Cameron and I wouldn't mind a DJ gig or two if you know anyone that might be looking for a good party DJ. Feel free to contact us either here on on the MySpace page (link is on the right).

No comments:

Blog Archive