Search The File Cabinet of Verbal Diarrhea

Friday, July 2, 2010

Call me a friggen slacker! FRIDAY FEVER MIX #4


Another mix for all you people out there who love music.  Things have been really busy lately so I am just trying to screw my head on as best I can.  I have taken this mix all over the place some of it is rock and some a little of this and a little of that.  Hopefully this will pump up your night or give you something strange to listen to in your car. The best thing is to always keep an open mind... I am not the king of music but feel if I can open your mind to new things than Macho and I have done our job!!! Have a great weekend...








Also please let people know what we are about if you like us, or please add us spread the word or come out and see us DJ at Tradewinds Social Club.

Blog Archive